Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 Brokerage event
23 March 2022 | Online
In order to support you in shaping your project proposal(s) and identifying potential project partners to builld a strong consortium, the Eureka Clusters organised an Online Brokerage event on Wednesday 23 March 2022.
This online event enabled participants to:
- Pitch your project idea(s) - Recordings online
- Check out the project ideas of others - access to the Project idea tool (login needed)
- Set up breakout sessions to build your consortia and reinforce proposals - more information about the break-out sessions
- Learn how the Eureka Clusters can support you during the preparations of your project proposal
Wednesday 23 March 2022
|09:30 CET||Welcome and Introduction|
|10:00||Project idea pitch session(s)|
|In the afternoon||Break-out sessions|
||Conclusions & Next steps|
Welcome and Introduction
Conclusions and Next steps
The recording of the pitches is available for all those with a Eureka Clusters account. Once logged in, the session is visible at the dedicated Project pitches page.
Brokerage preparation session
The Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call Brokerage event was a fully-packed day. In order to fully benefit from this Brokerage event, a 1-hour online Brokerage preparation session was organised on 10 March. The recording of this session can be found on the dedicated page.
- Overview project ideas Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 (login needed and you will be redirected to the Project portal)
- Brokerage event preparation session (10 March - 16:00 CET)
- Project idea pitches
- Break-out sessions