Ready to make industry more sustainable and greener?
Participate in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022!
The Eureka Clusters and ten countries join forces to accelerate sustainability and have set up a Joint Call for RD&I projects that address this challenge. The Call will focus on Sustainable Industry.
The Sustainability Call will be jointly implemented between the Eureka Clusters CELTIC-NEXT, EUROGIA, ITEA, SMART and Xecs and the Eureka Public Authorities of Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, and the United Kingdom. The available budget for this Call will be >25M€.
Participating in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 offers large benefits:
- Be boosted to become a leader in the sustainability challenge
- Receive funding with an expected success rate of 30%
- Access a large network of organisations from countries in Europe and beyond (incl. Canada, Singapore South Africa and South Korea)
- Be part of a flexible programme with bottom-up and market-driven idea generation, initiated by businesses and knowledge institutes
- Get coaching and support from experts throughout the development and the execution of your project, with the possibility of having up to two Clusters providing this coaching and support
Do you have an innovative project idea to make industry more sustainable?
Join the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call!
Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 steps
If you wish to participate in the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022, you can follow the next steps.
Here below you can find the quick links related to the steps mentioned above:Preparation
At the following pages you can find more information about the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 and how to participate: